So after a lot of mucking around I now have coverage working – the next step in getting my TDD groove together.
It took a while to get to that point, because as soon as I added the flags to the makefile to enable coverage, I found cocos2dx had been compiled up by default for Chipmunk physics and not Box2D, which is what I want to use.
Just a quick rant. I wanted to add coverage logging information for my unit test stuff. So I add the flags, only to find out that libcocos2d extensions library is not compiled correctly.
Now I’m just repeatedly fixing coding errors in their tests. Grr.
I’ll be back with real info on setting gcov, lcov and getting code coverage in general soon.